Wednesday 28 January 2009

Sketch Saturday

Well it's Wednesday, and my dearest other half is due back from his work offshore at some today or tomorrow, and he complains that I spend so much time in my little craft haven, and he never sees me, so I will continue making cards and will post them as much as I can when he is back, but it probably won't be every day, (darn it, I'll be having withdraw symptoms), anyway onto todays card...............



I've used the sketch provided over on Sketch Saturday to make this card.

Image - Blosson from Sugar Nellie

Sentiment - Cuddly Buddly

Coloured With - Promarkers

Backing Papers - DCWV Black & White Stack

Flowers - Prima

Card, Ribbon and Gems from Stash


Right then, Mr Postman has just been and I've got my fabby new stamps from Sugar Nellie, Mary Halls first stamps for the now not so wee Scottish Company.


2 comments:

Sandra said...

Beautiful card. I've used some of those papers recently.... great minds think alike. Thanks for joining in with this weeks challenge. Maybe you'll be able to escape from OH every now and again to craft?
Hugs
Sandra xx

Unknown said...

Great card Fiona

I have tagged You Here
http://wendyscraftingtimes.blogspot.com/2009/01/photo-tag.html