Friday 2 January 2009

Just one more day and its the weekend.

Well the house is looking a bit bare, i've taken down all the decorations and packed them away for another year, found glitter and sparkly bits all over the floor, and for a change it wasn't from my card making, the boys have spent the day playing in their rooms as I have finally managed to find homes for their new toys and games, note to self more storage boxes are needed.

My aim for January as I said yesterday is to make as many cards this month as I can from the bits I have in my bit box, so with that in mind i came up with this card
I have used another Sugar Nellie stamp, this one is called A Good Book, and is designed by Elisabeth Bell, she has been coloured with my promarkers, I can't remember where the papers came from, apart to say they were in my bit box, even the mirra card was in the bit box, ribbon and flower from my wee stash.

1 comment:

Kim Dellow said...

very cute. love the colours. fab work. kim