Friday 9 January 2009

Can you believe it's the weekend already, this week has flown past so quickly.

Adam (who is only 6) had his girlfriend round for tea tonight, and she is literally the girl next door, bless them they were as good as gold, and so well behaved and polite, shame they won't stay that way, lol.

Todays card is using the sketch from this weeks Stash and Sketch challenge, you have to use some of your latest stash purchases and create a card using the sketch provided, well what was I to use becasue since christmas I've had a bit of a mad spending spree, but I opted for my new Sugar Nellie Stamps of Karate Luca and Skate Board Luca and put them together on a boys card, I don't do many boys cards but his year I aim to do more,

The images have been coloured using promarkers, and matted onto orange and black card, the backing paper is from Papermania For Him collection, which I have to say I have used quite a lot of, the peeloffs and mirri board from my stash boxes.

Right off to bed, we are suppose to have rugby training in the moening but have a feeling the pitches will be frozen solid.

3 comments:

Liza said...

Great card for a boy, love the images.

Liza x

Becky said...

Oh it's a super card Fiona, I love how you've used 2 of the images on the 1 card, you don't often see that and it looks fab!! Beautiful colouring too!!
Thanks so much for joining us in our first challenge!
Love Becky xx

Chrissie said...

Great card Fiona, such cute images well done.
Thanks for joining in.