Wednesday 21 January 2009

Todays cards

Well Adam finally made it back to school today but i'm not sure that was the best thing for him, as I now think the temperature was coming possibly from another throat infection, poor boy, mind you i know what its like I was so bothered with throat infectiona and tonsilitsis I had mine removed aged 5, I'll see how he is tomorrow and then maybe call the Doctor again.

I've got two cards for you today,

This one is from the sketch over on Cutie Sunday.....


Image - Robbie with football from Cuddly Buddly

Coloured with - Promarkers

Backing Paper - Crafters Companion Boys Cd

Other Things used - Cuttlebug and Swiss Dots folder

Ribbon, Brad and card from Stash.


The second one is purely made using bits and bobs that were lying around my desk......


Image - Hug In A Mug from Sugar Nellie

Coloured With - Promarkers

Papers - Papermania Vibrants

Leaf Border from Cricut

Sentiment - Made on PC

Other items used - Cuttlebug and Nesties

Right Thats it for another day, off to wander round all the fab blogs out there, see you tomorrow xxx.

No comments: