Monday 5 January 2009

Schools Back

What a shock to the system it was this morning when the alarm clock went off at 6am, we've all got use to long lazy mornings in bed over the holidays, woke the boys up at 7am and they were both less than impressed with the idea of getting up for school/nursery, never mind off they went with a spring in there steps after loads of breakfast.
And did I get to craft????

The answer to that being NO, spent the day clearing out their bedrooms and ironing, but at least I can safely say its done now.

This evening I have inked and stamped up some of my new nellies that have been sitting since before christmas and am off to colour them all in and get them ready for my next batch of cards, I have managed to put this card together for the Sketch Saturday challenge,


Just for a change NOT, I've used a Suger Nellie stamp, this is called Daisy, and I think she's sooo sweet, the papers are DCVW (from my bit box again), Daisy has been coloured with promarkers, all other bits were found in my stash of goodies that I just have to keep adding too.

Right off to colour in some more Nellies, and stalk Mrs Postman again tomorrow see if she has any goodies for me.


2 comments:

Dawn said...

Cute card - love that image!

Jo said...

Oh wow this is beautiful!
I do love that image, she's so cute!
Thank you for joining in this week
Jo xx