Friday 16 January 2009

Darn I missed a Day

Can't believe I missed posting yesterday, I did try in the afternoon but the computer just wasn't having any of it, and then went off to swiming with the boys and it slipped my mind, ahh well never mind I'll just post yesterdays along with todays, at least its the weekend now, yippee.


Firstly yesterdays card, I've used the sketch as over on Just Christmas and Birthday Cards, have managed to make a birthday card, but somehow can't get the christmas to come together at the moment, its currently in the "Finish later box", but heres the birthday card ...............



Stamp Image - Sweet n Sassy from Sugar Nellie

Coloured with - Promarkers

Backing papers - DCVW

Flowers - Prima

Evverything else - From Stash


Now for today, well thankfully it's Friday and thats my crafty day so have pulled this card together using the sketch as set on Cupcake Crafts............
Image used - From Ethel and Murray Collection
Sentiment - Ethel and Murray Collection
Coloured with - Promarkers
Backing Papers - DCVW Teen Prints
Made the paper beads from same paper collection
Ribbon
Thats it for today, i'm off to catch up with more challenges, Have a good weekend.

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Both are great cards - love the first one. Thanks for joining in this week. xx

Sharon said...

Love your cards and the warm colors in each!