Wednesday 7 January 2009

Mid Week Already

Well it's Wednesday already, Adam is shattered this wek already with being back at school and his clubs that he goes to, although Conner got the day off nursery today, after standing outside the door for 10 minutes in the freezing cold, the door opened to be informed that there was no electricty within the building and that the kids would all have to go home, great, just what I needed not ........


Conner and Adam had there little dragons tonight and Conner finally got his white Dragon outfit, and then refused to wear it, KIDS !!!!!! Never mind they are now sound asleep in bed and I have managed to complete the following card.....


I have used the sketch from this weeks A Spoon Full Of Sugar Challenge, and my new Sweet and Sassy Sugar Nellie Stamp has been coloured in with promarkers, I used my new set of nesties to mat and layer her in the oval, a few flower punches into co-ordinating papers to make the flowers whjich are finished off with small adhesive gems, ribbons and peel offs from stash, and I can honestly say I have no idea where the backing paper came from.

3 comments:

Sharon said...

This is beautiful Fiona. I love the way you've coloured your image and the ribbon embellishment is lovely.

Rach said...

a beautiful card, great colours. hugs rachxx

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Gorgeous card Fiona and such pretty details. You've done a great job with my sketch, Hugs, Nikki x