Monday 12 January 2009

Thank goodness !!

Well thank goodness today is almost over, its been a nightmare, I offered to babysit for a friend today and well the wee one screamed and screamed all day infact the only time she wasn't screaming was when she was asleep, have never been so glad to see a child go home before, on top of that Adam has two clubs on a Monday for the time being he's at football, then home for tea, a quick change and back out to Beavers, what with school and nursery runs I feel like I am attached to the house with a bit of Bungee cord.

Then to top it all the roads department are digging huge great big holes in the road to bring the drains upto local authority standard, considereing we live on a new private housing estate you would have thought the builders could have ensured they had them done right in the first place.

Ok rant over for today, my card today is for Wendys sketch challenge on Crafters Comapnion, she also posts the sketches to her blog .....


I have used a Magnolia stamp, Shock I know, but I love these stamps and as you will probably discover I do have a few, the bench she is sat on is also a Magnolia stamp, the images have been coloured with promarkers, the papers again I couldn't begin to guess where I got them apart to say they were in my paper drawer, circles punched from scrap card and a few small gems from my stash along with the peel off sentiment.

Right off to bed and hopefully tmorrow will bring a better brighter day, and I'm sure a few more holes in the middle of the street. lol.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is lovely Fiona I like the soft shades in this card, Also love that image.

Wendy