Monday 9 February 2009

Just a quick to post to say I haven't been around much due to DH being at home, and the kids being off school with the snowy conditions, although all in all we've been very lucky in the fact that we have had very little snow compared to the rest of the country, although we have built snowmen and been sledging, I'm sure I'll get round to posting pics when I get the software loaded back onto myh computer, to cut a long story short have had major PC issues over the weekend, and have had to do a complete recovery on the desktop, I am now looking around for a new one, but will continue with the old thing and the boys laptop for the time being.

I have been stmaping and colouring and hopefully will get some cards made with them soon to share with you, I have received my new Sugar Nellies from Elisabeth Belle and they are fabby.

1 comment:

Wiccababe said...

the new Elisabeht Bell's are gorgeous aren't they? I got mine on Saturday and can't leave them alone lol