Wednesday 25 February 2009

YES THEY ARE HERE

Mr Postman just been, and had several packages this morning, but, most importantly he had my GORJUSS GIRLS, can't wait to get them stamped up, hope I have enough ez mount.

Update = Had enough ez mount, all mounted and have stamped each one several times, have spent the last couple of hours colouring in 2 or 3, and they are fab, think my favourite is the one sitting with legs out to side, but LOVE them all.

The boys have both moved up a grade at Taekwando, Conner got his 1st belt tonight, now a yellow strip, and Adam got his 3rd, he's now a green belt.



1 comment:

Wiccababe said...

I'm so gutted I missed the pre-order on those Gorjuss Girls
don't suppose you'd be interested in swapping a few images - I have the new Whiff of Joy spring set and a few other Sugar Nellies if you're interested - my email is wiccababe@btopenworld.com