Sunday 15 March 2009

Whiff of Joy card

It's Sunday, dearest husband is feeling poorly and on sofa watching movies and football, so what better excuse is there to craft, the boys are out and about with friends, so all is good here.

Todays card is from the Whiff Of Joy blog this week,

USed to make this card were -

Image - Princess Charlotte from Whiff of Joy

Coloured with - Pro and Tria Markers from LEtraset

Sentiment - Whiff Of Joy

DP - Papermania Spring burst(again)

Flowers - Poppicrafts

Cardstock - Coredinations

Also used cuttlebug and swiss dots folder, brads from stash.


Over at Sugar Nellie, Karen is teasing up again with glimpses from the new home grown range, and news of a new illustrator to come this week too, its all so exciting, loads of new rubba arriving very soon.

2 comments:

Wiccababe said...

thats gorgeous Fiona - I think we must have some kind of psychic (or it could just be psychotic in my case) link. I spotted the WoJ challenge sketch and thought I'd use that image too - and I'd started colouring it in very similar colours.
I love working from sketches - takes all the hard work out of a card

Beth said...

Fantastic card! I love the stamp and the embossing looks fab! xx