Tuesday 10 March 2009

My 1st Anya

Well it's Tuesday, had to take Adam to dentist today to have a filling done as he's been complaining about sore teeth, and he was a real star, sat up got it done and never winced once, (good old bribe worked again)

Anyway got my first Anya stamps delivered the other day so here is my first card, I have used the sketch from Club Anya to make this card,

Image - Anya

Coloured with - Promarkers

Card - Coredinations

Backing Paper - Claire Curds The Big One

Anya is suspended with a strip of clear accetate.


2 comments:

Wiccababe said...

thats so cute, and aren't those CCSR papers just fab for everything!!
I am so hopeless - took your wee parcel for a run in the car today but never made it to the post office - I promise to make it tomorrow
x

Jayne Hayward said...

What a lovely card you have made. The image is fantastic as well as the colours you have used.

Jayne xx