Sunday 1 March 2009

Its Sunday

Well update time I think, I am feeling a lot better although my whole body is aching today, so instead of the planned Ironing, I have spent the afternoon crafting, have done some stampin, colouring and made a few cards as I am playing catch up with Wendys weekly sketches over on Crafters Companion again.

Card No 1. is from Sketch week 9.


Images - Magnolia

Coloured With - Promarkers

Backing Paper - Papermania, Coredinations.

Sentiment - Hero Arts

Flowers - Prima

Brad - Dovecraft.



Card No. 2 - Sketch No 8 - Wallet Card.

Image - Sugar Nellie

Coloured with Promarkers

Sentiment - Hero Arts


Everything else from crating stash, Used Nesties



This card will be making its way through the post very soon to a crafting friend with some images as a RAK.



Last one for just now, is sketch week 7,


I have turned the sketch round to suit my own needs,

Images - Magnolia, Tilda and Edwin

Coloured wuth - Promarkers

Sentiment - Computer generated

Everything else from my stash

3 comments:

Unknown said...

great cards Fiona thanks for Joining in the challenges, You always make such nice cards

love the new look blog, great images, love suzannes designs, looking forward to using my stamps.
still waiting for postman

Wiccababe said...

these are gorj! Fiona.
no I didn't order the Leanne Ellis ones too, just the Gorjuss Girls and an xmassy EB - think it was mistletoe kiss. I think the credit card company would have a nervous breakdown if I'd ordered the Leanne Ellis's too.
Am getting worried as sugar nellie has more new Elisabeth Bell's at the end of the month - argh!

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Good morning Fiona, these are all gorgeous cards hunny. I love all those adoreable images you've used. I have ordered some of tne new Leanne Ellis stamps, the gorjuss weren't on there Saturday, and now im spend out, so will have to wait till they are sold individually. Need to save up if there are some more to be released later! enjoy your day, hugs Linda x