Wednesday 18 March 2009

Sketch Saturday

Well girls it's Thursday but I have felt like it's been Friday all day, i'm getting a little confused, but thought I'd share this card with you today, it's from the sketch provided over at sketch saturday.................................



Used to make this card were -

Image - Gorjuss girls from Sugar Nellie

Coloured with - Pro and Tria MArkers from LEtraset

Sentiment - Hero Arts

DP - DCWV Sweet Stack

Card - Coredinations

Ribbon and Pearls from stash.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

love this, i think her funky hair is great, my daughter had hair this colour for a while when she first started hairdressibg

Wiccababe said...

love this colour combo - it doesn't matter what colour way you use for the GG's they look fab. Bit like my daughter Willow, you could dress her in a tattie sack and she'd still look super - unlike me of course who looks like I'm dressed in tattie sack tied in the middle lol

Jayne Hayward said...

You're sure making the most of using your Gorjuss stamps but who can blame you they are so cute.

Jayne xx

Sandra said...

... now I'm confused... what day is it again??
Lovely card. The character is so cute and I love her hair colour.
Hugs
Sandra xx

Nicki said...

I love these sugar nellie images, they gorgeous, and love what youve done with them!
they're gorgeous!
well done
Nicki
x

pinky said...

Really cute card, is that jelly bean paper yum!
Pinky

Anonymous said...

Oh I love her pink hair this is fab.