Monday 6 September 2010

Three Days in a row.........

Well yesterdays scheduled post seemed to work, so am going to try again for this one (Monday 6th September), mmmm which card am I going to pick today, another christmas one I think it'll be this one...........



I just love this image by Leanne Ellis, Little Annie is just so cute, and I daw this idea somewhere a while back so I have stolen it and adapted it to suit what I wanted to do with it, can you tell I'm starting my cards early this year, and yes I have also started my christmas shopping, with two small boys and a never ending list, and a big family, this year I WILL be organised....hahaha





Receipe used to make this card was

Stamp - Annie with christmas wreath from SUGAR NELLIE
Coloured with - Promarkers
DP - an old stack I've had for a couple of years, can't remember the name of it.
Sentiment - A creative expression scene set
A little bit of bling and a little bit of stickles and thats about it,

Oh yeah and the additional letters where cut cutting trusty Cricut.

Well thats it three days in a row, fingers crossed this lasts, off out this evening with LINDA, to the craft hoose for card class and a giggle.

Thanks for looking, hope you like it.

Fiona xxx

5 comments:

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Fiona,
This is a beautifully colourful card. Great colours and image. Love the new blog header.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Linda said...

Hi Fi!! My you ar all organised aren`t you!! Love the new header by the way. Love this image and the colours are sooo.... christmassie. See you tonight at class. Better look out a christmas stamp fotr tonight!

Pink Dandelion said...

Love this card, the SN image is so cute and I love the papers. I think I have some scraps of this in my drawers somewhere, I'll have to dig them out. Debs xx

Macpurp said...

what a fab card! I love how the image is used to make the O.

great photo too BTW on your blog header.
LOve teen xx

Kat said...

What a lovely bright Christmas card Fiona. Love that DP. You are on a roll just now with all these posts. Funnily enough I've had 3 in a row but only because my DT posts were Saturday, Sunday and Monday lol!

Hope you had a lovely evening crafting. Remember to show us what you made! I haven't been at the Craft Hoose for ages. May need to nip in this week for a nosey!

Kat xx