Saturday 4 September 2010

Oh where shall I start

Ok then I am back, and where do I start, I have no idea, I have been busy beavering away quietly over the summer holidays and have a selection of cards ready to share with you all now, we are still running the weekly SUGAR NELLIE challenges over at Paper Craft Planet, and would love to see some of you come and join us to be in with the chance of winning some Rubber from Funky Kits.

So I guess I'll start there, this week I wanted to see my crafty girls use PINK, and they are busy as we speak coming up with some fab creations, and this is the card I made that inspired me with the PINK theme.

I loved this image the minute I saw it, and just couldn't wait to get it coloured in, this I have to admit is maybe my 3rd or 4th attempt, as I wasn't just happy with the others, this one I do like, I've kept the embellishments simple as I really want the image to be the main focus, (this is so not like me), but I think it works this time.
Ingredients used to make this card -
Stamp - Entangled by kathy Hare from Sugar Nellie
Coloured with - Promarkers
DP - Tim Holtz Vintage Shabby Collection
Sentiments and Flower Stamps - Heidi Graces Wild Daisy Collection
All other bits n pieces from craft stash.
Anyway thats it for today, off to try and schudule tomorrows post, wish me luck, I usually need it.
Thanks for Looking
Hugs
Fiona xxx

9 comments:

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Fiona,
I love the colour combo on your card. The pink mounts are striking and the image is awesome. Beautiful card. I love it.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Fiona said...

hey Fiona...this is gorgeous..I have admired this stamp for a wee while but I didn't know if it would be a bit complicated...great job.

Fi
x

cheryl said...

oh wow love this image,its just brilliant,and the colours are just awesome too love cheryl xxxx

Danielle Daws said...

Beautiful! I've admired this stamp a lot too. You've done a fabulous job!

Linda said...

FAB card FI!!! I still have to try this one out. As you say it`s where to start and too many choices!!

My name is Wynneth said...

Fabulous card Fiona :O) Such a great image!

hugs
wynneth
x

Elaine said...

Fab card Fiona.
Love the colours, and your colouring of the image is perfect.
Thanks for playing in the Sugar Bowl challenge.
Love Elaine xx

Paula (PEP) said...

When I first saw this amongst the Kathy Hare I determined that it would go on my Wish List - there it still is but I have so many ideas & love what you have done with it. Thanks for this week's theme - struggled a bit with it but loved the result. Absolutely relieved to see you posting again as have had you on my mind a lot lately. Had determined to email you then you posted so I breathed again.
Do take care with all you do.
Paula (PEP)
http://pepcraftchallexp.blogspot.com/

Lilian said...

She is gorgeous! You did an awesome job coloring her. Thanks for joining the Sugar Bowl Challenge!