Wednesday 8 September 2010

5th Day in a row, mmmmm

Oh me, day 5 and we seem to be on a roll.....

Yesterday I gave in and ordered tickets for all 4 of us to go see the X factor tour 2011 when it comes in March, so heres hoping the finalists this year I like, although in saying that I have taken Adam every year for the last 3 years and he's loved it, and Conner is now old enough and always complains that he never gets to see anything so he'll get to come too, fingers crossed he likes it........Adam is excited already about going, and also the fact I've got tickets for us to go and see his favourite boy band JLS in November, followed by the pantomine in December, so fingers crossed he likes it.

Anyway, had a hard time trying to decide which card I should share with you today,

Tough decison should it be Christmas or Not Christmas......

Well then how about this one...................



I love this image, its an oldie but a goodie, it's certainly one of my favourites and will be getting used a lot this christmas for little boys cards
.

Receipe used in making this card

Stamp - Hamish with Sledge from SUGAR NELLIE
Coloured - Promarkers
Sentiment - Stampin up
DP - My Minds Eye

Also used a little Polar White flowersoft and a little glamour dust, so make the snow look like snow. LOL.

A simple but effective card I think.

Anyway thats it for today, i've waffled on long enough, I hope you like it.

Take Care

Fiona xxxx

3 comments:

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Fiona,
Beautiful card. Nice simple layout with gorgeous papers, a smart image and perfect colouring. I love this one.
Hugs,
Fiona x

cheryl said...

oh this is really beautiful hun love the layout love cheryl xxxx

Linda said...

Again Fi you`ve come up with a simple but stunning card. Mrs H would be proud of you for this one!!