Thursday 8 October 2009

Sketch Saturday #71

I loved this sketch the minute I saw it and just and to make a card with it this week, am trying to push my way through with the christmas cards, and seem to be getting there slowly!!!

The sketch I have used is from Sketch Saturday, and the stamp is from the new Home Grown collection of christmas country cousins over at Sugar Nellie(Funky Kits Online), just had to ink them all up and get them coloured.




Used to make this card

Image - Angel Wishes from Sugar Nellie
Coloured with - Copics
DP - Wonderful Winter from My Minds Eye
Sentiment - Creative Expressions
Card and Ink - Sage Shadow from Stampin up
Ribbon - Local Craft Shop

Also used - Nestabilities, Cuttlebug, MS Border Punch, EK Photo Corner Punch and some Stickles.

Thanks for Looking,

Fiona xx

8 comments:

Aina said...

A beautiful card! Love the papers, colours, and the gorgeous stamp :O)

Andrea said...

Such a gorgeous card! The image is adorable - love the way you have coloured her - she reminds me of my daughter when her hair has the red tint (those are the days we have to be wary of - definitely not an angel (lol!)
Love, Andrea xx

Danielle said...

Sweet card Fiona! I adore the angel image and the papers are just fab! A great sketch layout!
Hugs, Danielle

Janiel/ janny said...

What a beautiful card!!! I just love this collection of stamps.. I am still waiting for mine to arrive. :o)
have a great day.
hugs, janny

Kat said...

This is gorgeous Fiona. I have that paper too and I love it. These new stamps from Sugar Nellies are lovely. I don't have them....yet.

Kat xx

Wilma said...

love that stamp and the way you have coloured it is fantastic- its a gorgeous happy christmas card :)

Bea said...

beautiful Fiona
Bea x

Ria Zonnestraaltje said...

Just beautifull :) Thanks for playing with my sketch over at Sketch Saturday.
hugs Ria