Friday 30 October 2009

Friday means It's Stampin For The Weekend time

Happy Halloween girls, hope you are have a spookatular time tomorrow.


This week over at stamping for the weekend we were given a colour combo


and a choice of song titles to work with

Girls on Film - Duran Duran
Dirty Laundry - Don Henley
Girls Just Wanna Have Fun - Cyndi Lauper

so I think you might have guessed now that we are heading Back To the 80's.

We are lucky enough to be sponsored this week by Peachy Keen Stamps

and the lucky winner will receive a $25.oo shopping voucher, mmm I wonder how I can win, oh yeah thats right I'm not allowed to.

We have THREE Guest Designers this week.
Aunty Sue's second week with us was postponed until now, and then we have two lovely ladies Lil Sis (a.k.a. Becky) and Gry-Heidi so please pay their blogs and visit and leave them a comment in appreciation of their hard work.



Used to Make this card were
Image - Camera from High Hopes Stamps
Manga Girl from Sugar Nellie
Coloured with - Copics
DP - Bearly Mine Designer Vol III
Also used cuttlebug, cuttlebug ties, and a whispers marker for the faux stitching.
I feel I've been a bad blogger these last couple of weeks as we've had the tattie holidays and had so many things on, that I've just not been around as much as I would like, hopefully normal service will be resumed soon.
Anyway I'm looking forward to visiting all your blogs this week and seeing what creations you come up with
Halloween Hugs
Fiona xxx

12 comments:

Nancy said...

Your card is so cute, Fiona:O) Love the adorable Manga Girl inside the camera, brilliant.
The DP's are stunning, beautiful design.
Have a wonderful weekend.
Hugs, Nancy;O)

Kat said...

Great card Fiona. That camera image is fantastic. Love the Manga girl too. They are so easy to use aren't they?

Kat xx

Wiccababe said...

what a fab take on Girls on Film - takes me back to a birthday party I went to when I was at primary school, and we watched Duran Duran videos
Debz
xx

Vanja said...

Gorgeous card, Fiona! I love how you put the cute image inside the camera. The papers are fabulous and I love the letters.
Hugs, Vanja

Vanja said...

Gorgeous card, Fiona! I love how you put the cute image inside the camera. The papers are fabulous and I love the letters.
Hugs, Vanja

Penni said...

Great card Fiona. I used a camera stamp too - great minds !!!!

I love the papers you've used and your colouring is brilliant, as usual.

Hugs
Penni
X

Penni said...

Great card Fiona. I used a camera stamp too - great minds !!!!

I love the papers you've used and your colouring is brilliant, as usual.

Hugs
Penni
X

Unknown said...

WEll done on this card Fiona, a great challenge , and you have come up trumps, love the camera

Gunn (Merete) said...

I just love how you have stamped this manga girl inside the camera, such a great and clever idea. Beautiful coloring and great layout.
Hugs Gunn :-D

Jayne Hayward said...

Love your card and the combination of colours work really well. The dp is great.

Jayne xx

Unknown said...

This is fab Fiona. Love the way you used the camera. I left something on my blog for you http://feherhattyu.blogspot.com/2009/11/i-got-this-lovely-blog-award-from.html
Hugs
Ildiko

Minxy said...

That camera has to be one of the coolest stamps i've seen.. i need it!!!

Great card :)
hugs minxy