Friday 2 October 2009

Manga Christmas

I thought as Stampin for the weekend doesn't resume normal service until next Friday, yes girls Friday 9th October, we are back with all guns blazing next Friday mark your calenders and diaries and be sure to join in again, it'll be great to see you all back taking part in the challenges, that I'd share this card with you,

It all came about after a visit to a friend whois also a crafter and she was having problems getting her measurements to work out, so all the way home in the car it was playing in the back of my mind, so that evening I put the boys to bed and this is what I came up with, worked it all out by myself, (never thought of actually looking on line for the measurements until hubby said why didn't you just search for it) ah well it worked and I had fun.



Used to make this card were

Card - Local Papermill factory outlet
DP - DCWV Christmas Wishes
Images - Manga Christmas characters from Sugar Nellie.
Coloured with -Promarkers
Also used, Cricut, Ribbon and Stickles.
Hope you like, I was rather chuffed with the finished card.

Fiona xx

6 comments:

Diamond Doll said...

Wow this is Gorgeous Fiona, wish i had a cricut.Could i make one of these card shapes without one?
Love those Mangas too!!
Trish (-:

Diamond Doll said...

Hi again,I just read through all your post LOL and relised you didn,t use the cricut to make the card.What am i like.
Trish (-:

Kimmi said...

Gorgeous card! I love the side stepping! The paper piecing is fab too! Lovely colours !

Lots o hugs

Kimmi xx

Kat said...

This is gorgeous Fiona. You are very clever. I always chicken out of trying something different like this!! One day tho....

Kat x

Minxy said...

What an interesting shape, love the use of the 3 manga's, all round great card :)

Bea said...

Blinking marvelous i do like the sidestep cards
Bea x