Sunday 8 January 2012

Sketch n Stash * Wk 2 Sundays with Santa

Morning Ladies, Sunday already this weekend has flown past, had a lovely day out visiting family yesterday, but today its to be a me day, (well with the exception of a quick nip to Tesco), I need to make a Baby Card and a Wedding card this week so its heads down and crack on.

Anyway as its Sunday that means its time to share my new Sundays with Santa card, this week the theme was

 TRADITIONAL COLOURS

So this is what I came up with....


I have used the sketch this week provided over at Sketch n Stash

 Again I have been so bad this image from SUGAR NELLIE is another one I have had in my stash for months and not seen ink until this week when I started to put this one together.


Used to make this card were ..

Image - Knitted with Love from Sugar Nellie
Coloured with - Promarkers
Sentiment - Personnal Impression
DP - A freebie from a Magazine
Seam Binding - Coloured with Promarkers to match
Nesties, embossing folder and Su punches


I have to admit I do love this little image, since taking the piccies I have added Glamour Dust to her wings, cause christmas wouldn't be christmas without a little bit of sparkle.

Thanks for looking

xx Fi xx

10 comments:

Jane said...

I love this wee image and yes mine is still uninked - oops. Fab card as always.

~ Ali Robertson ~ said...

Oh me likey very muchly :O)

Stunning and you are on a roll! 2 Crimbos already weel done you

Ali x

Aud said...

Lovely card Fiona Im going to try and be organised this year and keep doing xmas cards all year. I just bought some new sugar nellie stamps yesterday so off to have a play around with them today hopefully. Love this one such a cute wee image, I do like traditional xmas colours, great card. Aud x

Wiccababe said...

gorgeous card Fi, can't believe its week 2 already - haven't thought about week 1 yet argh!
Debz
xx

Andrea said...

A lovely card - I love that shade of green with the red. Sweet image too.
Love, Andrea xx

Dawn said...

Soo cute!
Hugs
Dawn xx

Jill said...

gorgeus card love the bright colours and the image is so sweet thanks for joining us at sketch n stash hugs Jill xx

coops said...

stunning card fiona.your colours are gorgeous and i love the sweet image ;D

xx coops xx

Michelle Short said...

I love this card, gorgeous paper/colours and image

Thanks for taking part in my sketch for Sketch N Stash this fortnight,

Michelle x

Jen Nelson said...

oh i do love this ... love the colours, image... everything

Thanks for joining us at Sketch n Stash
Jen xx