Saturday 23 April 2011

Sundays with Santa - Monochrome

Oh me it's Saturday already, and the it;s Easter weekend, and the weather is suppose to be hot, hot, hot today, so fingers crossed they've got it right, although I do believe its meant to change back again to normal April weather next week, never mind theres nothing we can do about it so we'll just have to get on with it.
A couple of weeks ago our little group (Sundays with Santa) set the weekly challenge as MONOCHROME, well I have finally got round to making my card, as this was the week we were away and I am slowly catching up with my cards etc, so this is my MONOCHROME card.

I have tried to keep it simpe as I think this CLARITY stamp set really doesn't need anything more.

Used to make this card

Tree Stamp - Clarity Stamps
Sentiment - Clarity Stamps
Cardstock - Paperterie
Ink - Memento Bamboo Leaves
And a lirrle stickles to make the trees sparkle

And thats it, it is a larger card on an 8" sqaure base, so think I'm going to head off and make another few of these now as well

Thanks

XX Fiona XX

3 comments:

Jane said...

Lovely Fiona I love the clarity stamps xx

coops said...

wow, this is beautiful fiona.i love how you have done the reflection :D

xx coops xx

Kat said...

Stunning card Fiona. Love the effect of the trees' reflection. Very elegant card.

Kat xx