Monday 11 April 2011

SUGAR NELLIE

WOW, what fantastic weather we had in the Scotland this weekend, and well did we ever pick the right weekend to head off with the boys, its was glorious, sunny and hot, the car was reading 25 degrees yesterday in Central Scotland, Errol and COnner have a nice brown tan, me and poor wee Adam are like cooked Lobsters PINK, we thought April in Scotland so no way would we need the sun lotion but after 3 whole days outside, we are looking a little worse for wear, but hey we had a fantasic time, and I am sure I'll be back with a piccie or two through out the week.

I thought I was organised and posted a schelduled posting to Mr Blogger for Sugar Nellie in Facebooks new challenge, but it seems to have disappeared into thin air, and I no longer have the card I made for the challenge, so will have to use that as my excuse to make another sample this week, anyway, we have a fantastic little community growing larger and larger by the day over HERE so if you've not done so already come on over and join us

Anyway I've just updated the facebook page and the new challenge for this week can be found HERE, its Stawberry Pavlova, mmmm yummy. I looked at the picture and went with the colours in my card, and after all who doesn't love stawberries and cream xxx

Also  I hope you've been readinf the blog, as Karen has posted spreviews of the new adorables that are to be released very soon and theres a couple of tags for you to pick and and share.





Hugs

Fiona

2 comments:

jennie'g' said...

love these simply adorables can't wait for these new ones to come on sale jenniexx

Pam said...

Those look fab. I do so hope your nice weather is there next week as we are of to my dads near loch lomond and it always see to rain when I go home! Hugs Pam x