Evening again girls, well its day four and the final day over at TGF relay for CHA, due to the enoromous volumne of entries and the fact the server has been crashing everyday due to all us crafters loading our piccies on the gellery, they have decided to halt it as of today, but they are promising a surprise for us when they get back from CHA, now waiting not so patiently to find out all about it and their advaentures in the mother land of CHA.
I have made my card with Prince Ian, its deep red and all heart, but camera batteries are now on charge and will be back early tomorrow to share it with you all.
Anyway today the lovely Kimmi sent me this award, thanks hun its appreciated.
The award does come with a condition that I share the 10 things that give me the most pleasure, so here goes,
- My two boys Adam and Conner
- Cuddled up on the sofa with hubby, glass of wine, box of choccies, and a chick flick
- My friends
- My family
- My pens, promarkers and copics mmmmmm
- Weekends away with the boys and Errol exploring new places
- Crafty Coffee with the girls
- My Camera, (thanks dear I LOVE it)
- Girlie nights out, chinese, few drinks and a sing song and dance
- All the inspiration and friends I have made since I started blogging.
Right now its your turn as I have to pass onto 10 fab friends,