Monday 25 January 2010

The Greeting Farm - CHA Day 2



Well I got the next digi image this morning, and the day just wouldn't go past quick enough for me so that I could get the boys into bed and have a wee play with Charlotte, I hope you think shes as fab as I do.

Anyway heres todays card.


Used to make this card

Image - Charlotte Digital Image from The Greeting Farm
Coloured with - Promarlers
DP - DCWV All about Girl Stack

Also used nestabilities, Cuttlebug, L-em branch punch, several daisy punches and gems.


Right off to see if i can get it loaded onto the galeery at TGF.

Thanks for looking
Hugs, Fiona

8 comments:

Anne said...

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww she's gorgeous Fiona.
I got the first image myself but never got my card ready in time so fell at the first hurdle lol
Anne x

Crystal said...

Oh WOW this is soooo super cute!! I LOVE that punch and these colors!! Great job with this darling image!

Carolyn said...

Fiona, she's gorgeous. I love all the polka dots. Great punch!!!
Hugs xx
Carolyn

cheryl said...

fab this is gojus hun great detail and wonderful paper too,so super cute love the colurs hugs cheryl xxxx

scrappyjacky said...

Really cute card.

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Fiona,
Love the colours on this great card. The punched border is fabulous and the sweet image is so well done.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Tammy said...

Super super cute!

Dianne said...

CUTE - CUTE - CUTE !!!Love the colors and how you colored the image.