Friday 10 April 2009

Good Morning all, well I can't quite believe how quickly this first week of the kids school holidays have flown past, might have something to do with one having one child, and he's only been here since Tuesday night and even then he goes to sports club at 9am and does not get home until 5pm, so its been a very peaceful week, no kids fighting and screaming, its been bliss really.
Anyway it's given me a chance to get to a batch of images coloured in, I have been stamping up my Home grown boys from Sugar Nellie, more of the Gorjuss Girls set 1, The baskets and butterfly collection from sugar nellie also, just need to get my new guardian angels stamped up and that'll be me sorted, lol, well until Mr Postie arrives with the new Mary Halls and the New Elisabeth Bell "Daisy" Collection, oh me, rubber overload, and I still want the new summer kit from Whiff of Joy and can't wait to get my hands on set 2 of the Gorjuss Girls, Katharina and Karen what are you doing to my bank balance. LOL.
Anyway last night I took part in the scrap on line that Karin organised over on Paper Craft Planet, and this was the first time I've done one of these, but have to say I really enjoyed it, and we made an box/file for stamped images, so once the light improves I'll be back and post some piccies of my box for you all.
Anyways better go get Adam ready for camp, see yous all later.

1 comment:

Nicki said...

Sounds like youve had a fun week! and yep it certainly has flown by hasnt it? i had sooo many plans of stuff to do, got half of it done mind, but still got tons to do and sort out, need another couple weeks i think? lol
Nicki
x