Wednesday 10 August 2011

Yes Sugar Bowl again x

Yes I;ve managed to make another this is number 3, I have another couple but I want to keep them for a couple of future SUGAR NELLIE facebook challenges, so they will be using the same sketch even thought the closing date has passed.

Anyway heres number 3.....

 .
I am asheaned to say that I've had this poor Sassy since it was released and this is the first time I've got round to inking her up.......... I know its a disgrace, shes just so pretty.....

Thought she deserved a little close up of her own.


And it seems to be that I have a real thing for these two butterfly punches, I seem to be reaching for them all the time at the moment.....



Used to make this card were

Image - Fairy Tale from Sugar Nellie at Funky Kits
Coloured with - Promarkers
DP - Found in stash had it for ages, no idea
Ribbon - Local craft shop
Woodware Butterfly punches
Sentiment Stamp - found in bottom of box no idea where I got it

Anyway thats enough for today

Thanks for taking the time to look

Hugs

XX Fi XX

7 comments:

Mummylade said...

wow, this is brilliant

Karen said...

Honey I'm ashamed to admit it's the first time I think I've seen her. Rofl.. or I don't "remember" seeing her before... Oh my poor head..!!
Love the card. Love your colours! And just wow!! :0) Your creations never disappoint. Go Girl.xx

Fiona said...

lovely card...the image is adorable and love those little butterflies!!

Fi
x

Sandra said...

I'm glad she got inked, she's worth it.
Love the colours

Sandra x

coops said...

stunning card fi.your colours are beautiful and i love the image and sweet butterflies :D

xx coops xx

Jane said...

Stunning Mrs S you are on a roll xx

Lynn (delphinoid) said...

Such a lovely card!!! The image is so adorable and the butterflies are so sweet. :) X X