Thursday 26 May 2011

Sugar Nellie on Facebook, Challenges

Oh me girls, I have no idea where this month has gone, but can't believe that we are at the end of May already, its acary this year is flying past us sooooo quickly, anyway as you know I've been setting the girls on our FACEBOOK page a challenge weekly and have been falling way behind in my blogging this month so I am going to load a batch of piccies up just now and try to catch up with all the goings on in blog land as well,


I have recently set them the challenge of saying THANK YOU and as we in Scotland only have another 5 weeks before the summer break I thought it was the perfect excuse for me to start on the teachers cards, Conners teacher is first I think being a young teacher she will love the sassy images so I just had to use this image.......

Used to create my card were..

Image - High School Student (Simply Sassy) from Sugar Nellie/Funky Kits
Coloured with - Promarkers
Card stock - Bazzil
White card - The paperteire
Sentiment stamp - Stampendious
Ribbon - From a very messy ribbon box (ooops)


I love this image, she's just perfect for these dreaded teacher cards, every year I have the same issue what to use, but alas no more, THANKS Karen xx

Ok thats one post done off to see if I can squueze in one for tomorrow while I'm here

Hugs

XX Fiona XX

1 comment:

Juls said...

I do love this image, Love the soft pinks and greys you have used, gorgeous card! Hugs Juls