Sunday 20 March 2011

Sugar Nellie On facebook Week 8

Happy Sunday Girls, can you believe thats another week over, this time next week we will be in british summer time, looking forward to the longer evenings and the warmer temperatures, although I have to say today was really lovely, a real spring day in the North East of Scotland and could I get my boys outside for a while, well eventually with a bit of kicking and screaming, and hiding the laptop as well. LOL.

Anyway Sunday means its time for another new challenge to keep your crafty fingers nimble, over at Sugar Nellie on Facebook, and this week I was raking my brains on what to set this week, I have a list of ideas and a list of cards I need to make for orders and for family birthdays so I have tried to tick something off both lists this week, and I think I've done it, by this week asking you all to make

A CHILDS CARD


Used to make this card

Stamp - Little Farmer from Sugar Nellie/Funky Kits
Coloured with - Promarkers and Copics
DP - DCWV A guys Stack
Cardstock - The Paperterie
I have used my Cricut and George cartridge to cut the "2 Today"



I have to admit I love this image, coming from a farming background, having two boys, and two little nephews who are totally tractor mad, this image was a huge must have for me, I can assure you this sweet little rubber image is going to be inked up so many times.

I really hope you all take the time to come over and join us this week at Sugar Nellie on facebook and you could be the winner of a rubber stamp of your choice.

Hugs

XX Fiona XX

7 comments:

Dianne said...

This card is cute cute cute!! Gorgeous coloring.

Hugs,
Dianne

Kat said...

Love it Fiona. Perfect card for a wee boy. Loved the one you showed yesterday too. Really sweet image.

Kat xx

Juls said...

this is fab!!! Loving the bright primary colours!!!! Hugs Juls

coops said...

brilliant boys card fiona.love the image, he is so cute and stunning colouring :D

xx coops xx

Wiccababe said...

gorgeous card, I don't know why I don't have that stamp yet cos he just looks exactly like my nephew
Debz
xx

Anonymous said...

He is such a cutie, fab as always sweetie

Ali x

Jane said...

Fab as always must put this one on my ever growing wish list xx