Friday 11 February 2011

Sundays with Santa - Family Christmas

It's Friday again girls,
Thought I'd share this card I made our wee group on Facebook, theres a few crafty friends got together and are aiming to make a christmas card every week, and once again I have another one ticked off the huge list, this week I set the theme and picked a FAMILY CHRISTMAS, mmm well at the time seemed like a good idea but certainly made me have a good long think about how I was gong to tackle it, so after a long rummage I found this POPCORN THE BEAR stamp, which I have to admit had never been cut out, infact the packaging had never been opened, so decided to get him out and inked,

Heres what I came up with...



As you will see I currently have a thing for Easel cards, and White.
Stamp - Popcorn The Bear Christmas Set
Coloured with - Promarkers and Prismas
Background Trees Stamp - Stamping Up
Merry Christmas Stamp - Personnal Impression
Special Nephew - Craftwork cards,

Name was cut using a Sizzlet set,
And to finish a bit of sparkle with my good old Stickles



Well am happy to say I am enjoying the christmas cards still and may have a bash at another couple with week,

xx Thanks for looking xx

Fiona

9 comments:

Karen said...

hehe I'm going to try force myself away from just white this week... well... maybe a little!!
This card is lovely very very nice.xx

Juls said...

fab card!! I love easlels too! Loving the splash of red!! Hugs Juls

Aud said...

Another lovely card Fiona, im trying to make a few xmas cards every week got of to a good start but that has fallen by the way side, I think all crafters are guilty of buying things and not using them... this image is cute and youve coloured it in really well. Aud x

cheryl said...

oh love this what a brilliant design great image to,love cheryl xxxxx

Linda said...

Fiona I don`t think my poor Pop corn bear has been cut out either!! Lovely card and certainly for me very inspirational. Do you think I`ll have to dust down some rubber and get him stamped!! LOL!! xxx

Kat said...

This is lovely Fiona. Love easel cards and you've used such nice bright colours. Just right for a boy.

Kat xx

Paula (PEP) said...

Great with the monochrome background & brightly coloures parcels, scarf etc..... I have a few Popcorns too that I've not got round to yet - one day.
Paula (PEP)

nnalorac said...

Lovely card Fiona, ooo Christmas cards! failing miserably. Oh well, have 10months to go! Carolx

Lorraine said...

oh wow i love popcorn and omg i so need that tree stamp it looks amazing i love this one xx