Tuesday 9 November 2010

TEALIGHT CANDLE CARD for PCP

Evening crafters, thats another week gone and another week nearer to christmas, how are you all getting on ploughing through your cards, I have to say this year I am remarkable well through mine, (touches wood just incase I jinx it), and the card I am about to share is one that will be going into the gift bag for the boys teachers, one down one more to go, have also done them candles, beaded necklaces and yummy box of sweet treats, which very bravely I am going to get the boys to make with me.

Anyway the card, I have asked the girls over at All Things Sugar Nellie on PCP to make tealight candle cards, I saw this card way back in June on our very own DONALDAS blog, and I thought I really need to have a bash at these, and here we are 5 months later I have actually got round to tackling it.

The tealights I have in the card are scented (Winter Berries) and it just adds that little something to the card too.

Used to make this card
Image - Snow Cozy from SUGAR NELLIE
Coloured with - Promarkers
DP - Jolly Happy Christmas pack from Dovecraft
Sentiment - Contempo Christmas from SU
Woodware - Snowflake Punch and Holly punch
A little bling and ribbon and flowers from stash, and once again paper rolled flowers to finish
And finally what christmas card would be complete without a little glitter

Anyway off to catch up on a bit of tele,

Good Night

Fiona

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow I love this Fiona. I'm planing to do this for Alfie's nursery teachers And I think there is abt 10 of than lol
hugs
Ildiko

cheryl said...

oh this is gorgoues hun love what you have created here hugs cheryl xx

Lorraine said...

oh i so love this fiona as i said on the fb page and forum its so beautifully made and i look forward to the challenge its a real fun one this week xx

Jane said...

Love it will have to give this one a try

Macpurp said...

what a great idea!
lovely gift.

love teen x

Linda said...

Lovely idea Fiona. You`re really getting into these paper flowers too!

Karen said...

I love it hun. I keep meaning to have a go at one of these, I really will have to get around to it. (Maybe by next summer who knows?! hehe.)

Love the papers and another image I really must not buy!! (Rolling eyes and laughing.)xx