Tuesday 30 December 2008

Another Quiet Day

Well thats another day gone, the year's almost at an end, have spent most of this afternoon surfing the web, jumping from one craft site to another looking for some bits and bobs i've been after for a wee while, got some great bargains and found some great sites that I will certainly be using in the future.

Over on Crafters Companion Forum, Janette has set the monthly card swap theme for January and this month it is to make a shaped card, I have a couple of ideas rattling round my brain, just need to try them out and see how they turn out, stay tuned to see what I can come up with.

I managed to put this card together, Its a Sugar Nellie stamp, its one of the first I bought and have to say it is still one of my favourites, the papers are just odd bits from my ever expanding bit box.
Also managed to pop out to The Craft Hoose as I had ran out of a couple of wee items and as a regular customer had some loyalty vouchers to use up, so treated myself to some extra items, managed to get the storage bag for my lovely new bind it all machine.

Adam and Conner have gone Batman daft recently since they received the Lego Batman games for their DS's and have been running around the house all day in the outfits that Santa left them, I'll try and get my pics uploaded for yous, they even came out to Tesco shopping this afternoon dressed as their heros, We did get a lot of strange looks while shopping i have to admit.

No comments: